YOUR FAVORITE PART.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

WHO AM I

it's our first assignment in PSY1. (psychology 1) write an essay entitled "WHO AM I?"
anu yon, parang yung sa friendster-About Me.facts about yourself.but i don't want to write just another essay na puro ganun lang.i want it to be something more... ewan. basta something more.haha.

ayoko magsulat ng tungkol sa mga paborito kong bagay, o pagkaen, o music. kasi, for me? it's just the surface. it's not who i really am. so, who am i? and this led me to think that i don't even know myself that well. sucks.

i'm a very complicated person. i talk a lot, i laugh a lot and i kid around a lot.usually i will listen to whatever anyone has to say, and sometimes i will only listen to myself. i can say one thing and think otherwise.i can laugh the whole day and cry when i go home for reasons no one knows about. everything i do has a purpose. i feel uncomfortable when friends cry in front of me because i know i can say a multitude of things but that it won't stop them from crying. i also cry easily when i'm alone. i only cry when i'm with my closest friends. maybe that means i really do choose my best friends. i hang out with a lot of people but they only know the surface.

i get bored a lot.i get frustrated a lot.i will say i forgive you, but that doesn't mean i'll forget about it.i fall in love rarely, and when i do, it's for a loooong time. i find it hard making decisions because i know i'll always end up disappointing someone. sometimes i fight for what i want, sometimes i just sit back quietly. i talk when i'm nervous but i also talk when i'm comfortable. i like challenges, and i like winning them. i know wrong from right, but that doesn't stop me from doing the wrong things.

that's me.it's still not enough, i guess. but it's not just the surface. should i pass something like that? what do you think? help me! =)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home