YOUR FAVORITE PART.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

a mess

i actually cleaned my room yesterday.not because i wanted to, but because i had to, and they all made me do it.well, cleaning my room is really a hard task. you'll only understand what i mean when you see for yourself my room.ahaha. >:) too bad my room's all clean now.

i've been "rooming" there since 1st year high school.and no matter how many people tell me that the room is a rathole, it's okay for me since it's MY room.MY stuff.and i know where my things are.it may look disorganized to you but it's perfectly organized for me.

and yesterday, as i was cleaning it up i had to divide my stuff into groups.

*stuff to be taken to the dorm
*stuff to throw
*stuff to give away
*stuff to keep in my grandparents' house.

i had to be harsh to my things. i had to throw stuff that were useless, even though they held so many memories. i had to throw away pieces of paper that i used to draw on when i'm bored in school.sux.i had to give away stuff that were memorable, yet useless.

and it hit me.that room sort of symbolized my high school life.i filled it up at the start of 1st yr high school and now, before going to college, i'm leaving it and emptying it. that room held all the stuff i've been through during my high school life.books,notes,gifts,clothes,shoes.memories.haha and you know i'm a sucker for memories.

to most people my room is a mess.it's disorganized and stuff.
to some people,my high school life was a mess, full of stuff they didn't understand.

just like my room.

and just as i left high school, i'm now leaving that room.

***************************

btw.may dilaw pala na pakwan?!as in.yellow na watermelon. [okay in-english ko lng.haha.]
weird.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home