YOUR FAVORITE PART.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

15 weird things about me

i wanted to blog but i couldn't think of anything to blog about.so i decided to do this, because i was tagged by patty.

1. i love to eat green mangoes dipped in soysauce and sugar mixed together. yum.

2. i like buying stuff that i like, even though i know i'll never use any of those.i know it's like wasting money, but that's what i do.weird.

3. i always carry a folding umbrella inside my bag but i never use it. [sometimes,when i'm with someone i let him/her use it.]

4. i don't like sweeping. [pagwawalis.] you can tell me to husk or even wax the floor or wipe the windows, and i'll do that. just don't tell me to sweep.

5. i still play sims. :)

6. i never let go of my cellphone.

7. i make my 5-year old brother and 4-year old sister watch Happy Tree Friends.mumsy says maybe that's the reason why the two of them are trying to kill each other now.

8. i like adam sandler's movies. [esp. 50 First Dates]

9. i cut my own hair.well, i used to.

10.i can be so frank sometimes, and sometimes i can really lie.

11.i like to go out even though i don't know where i'm going to go or what i'm going to do.

12.i can't say i like a song if i haven't read the lyrics yet.

13.i hate it when i'm carrying too much stuff.as much as possible, i want all of my stuff inside my bag.

14.i murder ice cream.

15.i had a hard time answering this. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home