YOUR FAVORITE PART.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Final Countdown

A few weeks from now and I will embark on my 4th year in college. Supposedly my last year. But because of enjoying the world a little too much, I am extended for another year. So. Two more years. Two more years and then what? I don't really know. I'd be living my own life, I guess.

Looking Forward:
I have a lot of dreams actually. I want to get married and have kids. I want to work and be able to provide for my family. I want my kids to grow up knowing the most important people in my life. I want to be the most amazing mother in the world. I want to have a job that I love, a job that I will never get tired of doing. I want to learn to cook, so I can cook for the man I love and also for my kids. I want to learn to cook so we can invent recipes in our kitchen together. I want our dream house to become real.

I want to stay with you forever, Henry Mark Binahon. I want to fall asleep beside you every day of my life, and wake up in the morning with you still beside me. I want to kiss you goodnight and goodmorning. I want to make you smile every single day of your life. I want all our dreams and our plans to become true. I want to continue loving you until we're too old to remember anything except our feelings for one another.

I want my kids to become close to the kids of Aryan, Jizza, Kyel, Sam, my brods and sisses, and orgmates and Area51/Impound people. I want to stay connected with all of them. I want my children to go to UPLB where they will mature and where they will meet the love of their lives.

I want to be someone that I can be proud of.

Looking at the coming year:
It is the final countdown of most of my friends, after this year, they will be in the wild. In the real world. And while I still have two years to go, I will make the most of it, to prepare myself for whatever comes next.

They say you can't have it all. I don't know why I even bother trying.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home