YOUR FAVORITE PART.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

what vacation does to me

What vacation does to me is horrible. I start to think a lot. I start to miss people. I get restless. Just to get this off my chest, here are the things I miss the most.

I miss the tamabayans of devcomsoc and KE/ThE.
I miss Sir JP's class.
I miss walking around campus on windy days.
I miss Monday Club.
I miss Wednesday Girls.
I miss Ministop's ice cream.
I miss foodtripping.
I miss the proven in Raymundo.
I miss sleeping in the CDC Annexes.
I miss the pressure of submitting a paper on time.
I miss Ristretto days with Jizza and Aryan.
I miss DotA days with my amigas.
I miss inuman sessions with my brods and sisses.
I miss Signals '08.
I miss the laundrygirl who does my laundry.

I miss sleeping next to you and waking up with your face being the first thing I see every morning :(

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home