YOUR FAVORITE PART.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

people think i'm so strong

i can't believe i went straight home. i just needed some time alone from school and the things happening there. of the things happening to me. but actually, everyone in my batch may know who i am, may have laughed with me, or talked to me, but they don't really know who i am. people who read my blog may know me more than some of my batchmates will ever do.

some friends and i were playing a game of truth or truth yesterday using c2 bottles, since we had a 2 1/2 hour break. and a conversation suddenly started between us.

zeus: si reg? hindi ko pa nakikitang seryoso.
irish: kasi iba yung reg na nakikita niyo sa school.iba yan sa bahay.
ME: oo..konti lang ang may kilala talaga sa akin.
joepau: kilala ka naman naming lahat ah?
ME: ha?hinde. akala niyo lang. pero ang dami niyo pang di alam tungkol sakin.

funny. i'd rather have it that way. that they know me as someone who's always happy and who always makes people laugh. yet i hate it when they think i'm not serious and i don't think about.. stuff. coz i do. and i may know more than some of them. because i've experienced a lot of things that not everyone has.

i have always been able to control my feelings in school. yet today, i was ready to break down. i'm such a stupid girl. i was ready to break down, but not in school. so i went home. saang story ba yun? yung may line na "so i went home and cried." me? i went home.

but i didn't cry.

omg.remember my post dati sa sugarriot? when i laugh, i can't stop. when i cry, i can't stop. bakit ngayon--nahihirapan narin ako umiyak?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home