YOUR FAVORITE PART.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

he almost killed himself

what was supposed to be a happy family day turned out to be a real SUCKER.i wanted to make my dad happy.i really did.which is why i woke up early to prepare my stuff.yes,i was preparing to go back to Laguna.my dad was a speaker in alabang.afterwards,he was gonna drop me off at my grandparents' house.

STRIKE1. fathers day and he is leaving me in Laguna.my dad has always been a family man.he wants the whole family together.and right now, because i study in UPRHS, i only spend weekends and vacations there.that's why i need to get in UPDiliman.it's so near to our house.and my dad will be happy.

my dad borrowed tita's car so the whole family will fit.well.lo and behold..what do you know?FLAT TIRE.sa may riverbanks.puteeeeeeek.so we had to call my tita to bring the Getz.me,my dad and chiara went to alabang and they dropped me off here.

STRIKE2. the other family members went home. and to think that my dad was looking forward to this day. not just because it's fathers day. eeh. he said it himself: "fathers day is just a commercial event.it shouldn't be just one day that dads are loved and honored." still.the guilt of not making him happy today.

i really love my dad.he's sobrang one of a kind.he started growing his hair last month.he said he won't cut it until Gloria resigns.^__^ he wears sandals, angklets, bracelets. he wears ethnic stuff, batik shirts. he almost had an ear pierce before he married my deceased mother but lolo is super conservative. my dad let me have four ear piercings. he lets me wear jeans with damaged hems although he doen't approve of them.i really really appreciate him.to the max.
kahit na i know..this past few months, he's been working really hard.he's going to lose his job by june30 but we're convinced everything will be okay.i still love him for who he is, and i am really grateful that he didn't quit on us.

when mama died, he locked himself in the room for two weeks.he almost comitted suicide but he didn't.that's the thing i'm most grateful for.that he didn't leave us here to rot with our evil grandparents.harhar.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home