YOUR FAVORITE PART.

Friday, March 31, 2006

and the story goes on..

they don't believe me.but my parentss believe me.my dad says he trust me, and my stepmom told me i was doing okay.but my grandparents are a different story. *sigh* and that story sucks.
so okay.they tell everyone i did it.but i didn't.and my grandma thinks that me and him are becoming too close..that he might..influence me to do some bad stuff.but my mom(stepmom) said otherwise.she just told me to be careful.and to continue caring for him.because i might be the only one he would open up to.

i have to help him..because i don't want the oldies to do what they're planning to do.shit!they're so fucking crazy!can't they see what he needs?when i'm with him i give him a vacation from the world..i don't act like he's the bad one.we talk about other stuff.he's a good person..a good person who's really rebeling and running away soon. arrgh.

and.. in case you're curious.. it's not a love story.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home