YOUR FAVORITE PART.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

giving up slowly

i'm going to take away all the hatred from me..i'm really really trying..i know life's not perfect..i know we learn things the hard way..and that we always go through tough times.i also know that all of us have flaws..coz nobody's perfect..we just have to accept people for who they are..it's hard, yeah, but we have to try.

and right now.. i'm trying.i'm really really trying.i'm trying to keep my mind clear from any bad thought about someone.especially if he or she is my friend.

i don't want to lose her as a friend.coz i really like her.we've gone through so much together and we have a lot of memories.no matter how much we seem to be irritated at each other at times, i know she's going to be there when i need her.she doesn't know how much she's hurt me..by taking some of my things.. but she's made me laugh more than she's hurt me.

luv reg

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home