YOUR FAVORITE PART.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

i never realized how much life sucked

today..dfintely sucked.i'm sure it wasn't only for me.i know lots of people were having a rough day.i can't believe she knew about what we did.

she knows what we did. but she doesn't know that he was part of it.
and now my life's on the line.

why?

why did she have to enter my life?why did she have to create this mess? and why did he have to run from her? why did he have to be afraid of commitment? and why was my life the choice for these two people to enter? i don't want her know. but oh well, so she knows. i can keep on hating her. i only see her once or twice in a month anyway. but i see him.. more often. especially now that he's done something drastic and pushed me into the mess. actually, i think he and i created this mess but i'm not sure. all i know is..it's her, it's him and it's me.

i was not myself today.a lot of people noticed it.after all.. who am I? just a happy face..with a smile ready to share. and slowly, i'm hating more and more people.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home