YOUR FAVORITE PART.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

let the dead past bury its dead

yup.that's a line from The Psalm Of Life, one of the poems we discussed in our Literature class today. okay.. first entry ever..and this entry is going to be all about WHY i created this new blog.my fifth i think..i have a lot of blogs but only two i really update.this is gonna be the third.

i created this blog because.. well.. because i decided to "let the dead past bury the its dead." sorta like that.. see.. something happened today.. something that made me write an entry in my main blog and create this blog.. i don't hate-hate those people now. only now and then i get irritated and annoyed at them. so i wrote some MAJOR clarifications in my blog.

anyway, here's the basic laydown on my blogs: (you can click on them..lol)

*http://www.sugarriot.blogdrive.com - my main blog..and obviously my first. i have the most friends here and i write almost anything. but still, there are some things that i can't spread..so basically i can't write it in this blog.coz many people read it, they can be affected. trust me, it's happened already, and not just once. and no, not just twice either. i prefer to be quiet about it though. =)

*http://www.daughterofrageandlove.blogspot.com - my angry blog.haha..i write stuff here that i can't write in my main blog..i know people read this, but i think they know enough to keep quiet about the stuff here.

*http://www.silverpixietears.blogspot.com - this one..i guess this blog won't hold too much hatred and anger.i'll try to keep this clean..IF I CAN..maybe post my designs here..if you like..

luv reg

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home