YOUR FAVORITE PART.

Monday, May 15, 2006

you won't like me when i'm mad

no.i'm not mad as of this moment.in fact i'm giddy and hyper.i'm super hyper today.the long UNO game is only part of the reason why.also the fact that there's electricity is only part of it.these times come you know--when i'm so giddy. and of course, the times when i'm so mad come next.and oh boy, you won't like me when i'm mad.

my stepmom said that she'll always remember that about me--that i get mad and i do weird stuff when i get mad.one time, during grade 5, i was so pissed off at my sister.i can't remember why but i remember that the nearest room was the bathroom.i rushed into the bathroom and screamed, and pulled the shower curtain off. omg. was i shocked. was my sister scared. were my parents amused. and mad because i ruined a perfectly new shower curtain.

another time, my grandmother was giving me and my sister a lecture. but i knew it was chiara's fault. so what i did was run towards her. she was sitting in front of the computer. i pushed her. i didn't know the chair was under repair. so the seat tilted and she fell off. i was shocked at what i did. anyway, i said i was sorry. and i still couldn't believe i did that.

i throw stuff around and scream a lot when i'm angry.but after that i cool down pretty fast and i pretend the thing never happened.as of now, whenever i remember the shower curtain incident, i get amused. weird, huh?

***

i just read MICO's blogpost which was about our phone conversation last saturday. read it.it's very entertaining.and yes.it proves that girls ARE weird when they get together.

also,read ARYAN's blog to find out what we did today. and yes, i trust her. i really do. but she's right.some secrets weren't meant to be known by anyone.ever.

read SANDRA's blog too.there's a really cute poem there.she showed it to me today in her notebook during our chem exam.ahehe.

luv reg

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home