YOUR FAVORITE PART.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

i never said it wasn't my fault

so it's my fault.

i'm sorry.i hope you know that.i DON't want this to end.and i'm gonna do everything to fix this shit.i didn't say it was YOUR fault. i just wish you'd talk to me, tell me your side, i'll tell you mine.

i didn't say i was the victim. kung yun ang pagkakaintindi niyo, that's wrong. i'm not expecting you to apologize. WHY SHOULD YOU? you didn't do anything. it was all me, right? you were the ones who got mad at me, who talked about me, so malamng ako nga ang may kasalanan.

i was never angry at you...i never hated you. even when i tried to. i just couldn't. you told me many times that you hate me. sometimes, i answer back with "i know. i hate you too." just to even things up. but i don't know. i could never hate you. at lalo akong naffrustrate dahil dun. because even though i know you hate me sometimes, i can't hate you back!

seriously. you shouldn't apologize. I'M SORRY. you're all so important to me. ang dami na nating napagsamahan.. is this the worst?

hindi na ba pwede ayusin?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home