YOUR FAVORITE PART.

Monday, December 04, 2006

my privacy was damned

i left my so-called "ek-ek" notebook in Manila. i left it lying around.open for anybody to read. DAMN. my notebook is something that is strictly hands off, eyes off, strictly off limits in short. it's basically my offline journal, but with a few extra drawings and quotes. basically anything that pops into my mind. and basically my deepest darkest secrets that i dare not reveal to anyone.

everyone has to have secrets that are actually secrets.

when i finally realized that i had, indeed left it, i hurriedly texted my sister.
"naiwan ko diary ko.itago mo.wag basahin."

although i think she'll still read it.i mean, she probably thinks the notebook contains juicy stuff.okay i admit. if my sister left her diary around, i'd probably read it too. ^__^ hey, i'm being honest! :)

then she replied: "nabasa na nila."
i texted back: "ninu?"
then the most horrifying words: "nung dalawang katulong."

fuck life like crap!if my sister had read it, well, i'd be mad, but overall it will be okay.i tell her some secrets anyway.and besides, she's my sister.i can trust her enough not to tell anybody about anything in it. but the maids? gaaahd.

look at it this way. if my closest friends don't even know half the things written in that notebook, the maids had absolutely no right to know any of those secrets. and then my sister texted me that they were laughing their heads off. fuck them. ew. naaah. STILL.

okay.so it was my fault.i left it.haha.okay, stupid me. but i wish they didn't have to read it.i wish they just left it lying around. well.maybe not. things could have been worse.

it could've been my parents who had found it. and that's something that i... well. i don't want that to happen.

yep.lesson learned. >:) never leave my "ek-ek" notebook anywhere with people you don't trust wahaha.

oh.btw, did you know i'm grounded?until the end of this sem, i think. haha. loooooong story.

luv reg

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home